12 Aug 2013

#3 Day in Brussels


Hi everyone!!!



Yesterday I went to the belgian capital Brussels with my family!!




I think, Brussels is a really interesting city.




We saw many embassys because there is the parliament of europe.


this is the european parliament





after a loooooong way with the bus we visit the popular 

Atomium!! Before  we ate some ice cream:








Here are some pics from the Atomium (outside):















me infront of the Atomium






Inside the "ball looking" rooms there is much cool art and informations about the Atomium!!!

Here are some pictures (I lost some pictures :_;)

looks like an Ufo ^^


This room was so dark but there was a
beautiful lightshow *^*




After that interesting trip, we go to the old beautiful city to ate something original belgian food ^^:

belgian chips   



a delicious strawberry- mint smoothie <3

After that we bought belgian chocolate 
In Brussels are so many shops for chocolate candy or macarons!!! <3333


My purchases:

a cute chocolate bear- lollipop

strawberry milk chocolate <3!!  


All in all the day was really good!!!


love 
Hanasaku <3








No comments:

Post a Comment

..