20 Oct 2014

#36 Ma*rs ''Coat Fair'' collection and Lilimpark Halloween collection..




Ma*rs has a lot of new coats for fall/ winter 

ホワイト


ホワイト

ピンク

ホワイト

ピンク

ホワイト

ホワイト

ホワイト

They also have a Re- Arrival \(^o^)/
ホワイト

For your purchase you will get one of this cute original Ma*rs shopping bags




I personally like most of the coats because most cuts especially the trenchcoats are looking really Agejo

The full fur coats are looking very cute and pretty 

my favourite ones are the new trenchcoats with the black buttons and thr Re-Arrival

and I like the extra presents 

I only don't like the blue one so much because it looks kinda boring to me XD

(Pictures by Lilimpark)



Lilimpark Halloween Collection:


Ma*rs
(New Arrival)


(Re-Arrivals)

Glavil by Tutuha

(New Arrival)

(Re-Arrival)

(Pictures by Lilimpark)


I really love the idea from Ma*rs to design a cute Maid dress with one of theire popular prinzs ^^
and I think you can wear all the Set Ups (from Ma*rs and Glavil) for daily life because they looked cute comfortable to wear


What do you think of the cute clothes?

Write a comment below

If you want follow my:

Twitter
Tumblr
or Facebook



XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment

..