23 Oct 2014

#37 Gyaru name changed and small update in my life..


Yesterday I decided to change my Gyaru name ^o^

I changed my name from Hana to CHIHIRO (ちひろ)

I changed it because in my eyes, Hana is very boring (idk why XD) and I personally dpn't like the name anymore ;___;

Chihiro is on of my favourite japanese names and I think it's very cute and unique for a Gaijin Gyaru name

The main character of my  favourite Anime Movie is called also Chihiro ^x^

Spirited Away (picture by Studio Ghibli)


There is also one of my favourite singers called CHIHIRO

File:bestCHIHIROPROMO.jpg
(photo by: IMPERIAL RECORDS)




and there is also the Model Shihiro Kondo
(found the pictures on Tumblr)

she also modeled for Ma*rs
(found the picture on Tumblr)


Oh and I slso changed my header^^



♥ChiMelo109 ★~(◡﹏◕♥)✿


Small update


In the moment I have so many plans for winter 2014 and the year 2015
I think it will become awesome *___*

1st: Japan Trip:
On december 14th my dream will become finally true *O*
I will go to JAPAAAAN for one month ^o^
I will travel to Tokyo till january 12
My dear friend Lenie will also visit Tokyo for two weeks and we will stay together in a apartment
I can't wait <333
(photo by Wikipedia)

2nd: 4th International Gyaru Lovers Winter Meet 2015 
On January 24th I will visit the Gyaru Lovers Winter Meet in Frankfurt ^^
It's my second international meet and I'm looking very forward to it *___*
(photo by Gyaru Lovers)



3rd: Japanday 2015 in Düseldorf

On may 30th I will visit the japanday for the 4th time and I think we will have also a Gyaru meet there ^^
(photo by japantag-duesseldorf-nrw.de)




I also  want to visit the Oshare Con in the Netherlands organized by Rox but I'm not sure to go XD

(photo by orsharecon.nl)










XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

..