1 Nov 2014

#38 Happy Galloween♡




halloween hello kitty images
I hope you had a great Halloween 

Today I write about this years Halloween, it's my first Halloween I dressed up Gyaru and I was very happy with my outfit ^^
Unfortunately I haven't got all items I want to wear for Halloween... for example my blonde wig and the cat accessories I showed you in a past post haven't arrived 

So I had a plan B


btw I tried a new eyeshape and new eyebrows
I really love this  because it looks more gal and I think I will keep this kind of eyemake and the brows for casual  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 
(I hadn't realized that the curls on the left faded a bit XD)

I used a gel liner for the first time to draw my eyeshape



today's Galloween coord:
Wig: TaoBao
Dress: Princess Melody
Cardigan H&M
Bag: Sanrio
Hairbow: offbrand

I also bought sweets for the children who dressed up for Halloween
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧



I also did some kind of Onee makeup and coord a couple days ago ♡



comment if you want ^o^

New Princess Melody Print

Couple days ago Himena announced a new Print on Twitter especially for winter ^^


Eingebetteter Bild-Link

This is how the dresses will look *O*
So pretty *(^o^)*

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
The famous design also used for the cupcake and strawberry Anniversary Set-Ups

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
and a long sleeved dress with transparent shoulders and collar 

I really can't wait to see it in the shop 

What do you think of the new print and the designs?

Comment below if you want ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment

..