18 Apr 2015

#61: Big Princess Melody x My Melody and My Sweet Piano Collaboration - The reason why the Hime style is forever my style/ Koakuma Ageha Comeback Issue



Today I write about some amazing things recently happened!!

Princess Melody has again a big collaboration with My Melody but this time also with My Sweet Piano!
Perfect right :D

You can buy all this tuff here



Clothing:





Bags:




Cosmetic Bag:

Room Wear:





Phone Case:





There are also some items/Sets you will get when you buy from the limited shop in Shibuya Hikarie ShinQs
I hope they are also selling them online <3



Here are the News!! Too bad I can't read what it says :O;

第5弾
第4弾
第3弾
第2弾
第1弾
INFO

Here you can read the news too ^o^


And I'm so happy Koakuma Ageha started again *O*


It came out today and you can buy it here

นิยาย line sticker.png > ตอนที่ 27 : 27--My Melody (Lovely Days ver.) : Dek-D.com - WriterXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

..