25 Apr 2015

#62: Kawaii.i leaders contest 2015 - I need your help!! / My Bday



How are you today?

Yesterday was very good because it was my birthday :D
It was wonderful because the weather was perfect and I made delicious desserts because I love baking especially Cheesecake and tartlets 





And I need your Help!!

I entered for the Kawai.i leaders Contest again ^^
but now with more professional. cuter pictures :D


Here are the prices I can win and I decided to win the 6%DOKIDOKI secret price (the upper picture on the right)

Well I liked the prices from last year a lot more XD

You can vote for me here ^^

Please click the ''Like'' button to vote for me <33
I would appreciate it very much


นิยาย line sticker.png > ตอนที่ 27 : 27--My Melody (Lovely Days ver.) : Dek-D.com - WriterXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

..