4 Jun 2015

#71: Agejo Inspiration - a step away from Hime



I'm not really into the sweet Hime style in the moment, I don't feel like a pink princess atm </3
I'm interested into Agejo for a very long time but unfortunately I wasn't confident enough to try it out ><

but at the japanday in Düsseldorf I tried a first Agejo coord ^0^ (post about the day will follow)





Here are some Agejo inspo I found on Tumblr ^o^












gyaru-taobao:

BRAVERY ROSES Lace Dress - ¥128 @hoshino109Available in Black Only




teacupfish:

link to post~♥
another outfit I love. It reminds me of La Pafaita little.







Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo

Bildergebnis für tumblr agejo


Bildergebnis für agejo

Bildergebnis für agejo
my Gyaru friend Lizzie is my Gaijin Agejo inspiration ^3^

Bildergebnis für agejo

Bildergebnis für agejo

Bildergebnis für agejo

Bildergebnis für agejo

Bildergebnis für agejo

So a lot of inspiration for the beginning right?! :D 

นิยาย line sticker.png > ตอนที่ 27 : 27--My Melody (Lovely Days ver.) : Dek-D.com - WriterXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

..