8 Feb 2016

#82: International Gyaru Lovers MeetUp 2016




Two weeks ago our Gyarusa and I visited the 5th international Gyaru Lovers Winter Meetup in Frankfurt ^^


It was my 3rd time ^^

(disclaimer: I had so much fun that I totally forgot to make a lot of pictures XD)

On Friday we had a small pre meet at a very nice steak house called ''Meat Us''

OOTD:

Coat: Ma*rs
Dress: Wink Wink
Accessories: Bijou Brigitte
socks: offbrand

a better view on my makeup ^^
(photo by Lily) 

What I got for dinner *O*
I was actually the first time I ate Hummus and sweet potato fries but it was heaven *w*
and I got a really delicious cocktail called ''melon Cooler ^o^


Ria and I ^o^

with Ari and Chewiee (photo by Ari)

with Gina, Amanda, Lily, Aiko, Ria and Annika  ^^
(photo by Annika)

every meet isn't complete with a ultimative derp picture :'D
(photo also by Annika)

The pre meet was already so much fun and we could not wait until the next day ^^


On Saturday the big Gyaru event started *O*

after a couple of us got ready :D
So much furrrrr!! :3

I loved the mirror infront of our hotel <33

so many gorgeous people right? :D


After we took pictures outside we entered the amazing location that includes a big karaoke stage :D

First we started with a introduction of everyone at the event ^^


our Gyarusa Velvet ^o^

Then we had some free time to talk to each other and getting snapped by our amazing photographer Phillip who took a lot of effort to make every picture flawless <333
with Sarah, Jada, Lizzie, Aiko and Chewiee ^^

We also had a chance to see Plutominum and Belia performing amazing Parapara on stage *O*


Oh and our ex king Wesley did an amazing performance as well :D

A bring and buy fashion show was also a must and couldn't be missed at an event like this ^^

Me just trying to show off stuff  XD

After that we had a small raffle and the next Gyaru Lovers Awards ^^

Even when I diddn't won anything I was super happy I got nominated for best Agejo, best Hime and sweetest Gyaru *O*

I was so glad that 5 Velvets won a category especially Hans and Lilys crownation to Mr. and Mrs. Gyaru Lovers was amazing!!

They looked so happy :D

everyone was so pretty *O*
(photo by Lizzie ^^)

Then we decided to make professional photos for our Velvet page on Facebook 
^^

getting ready for the small shooting :D 

aaaaand... 
So freaking awesome right? *O*

Shitface time XD


my outfit ^^
I decided to go for an old-school Agejo look (which is my preferred style in the moment)
dress, coat: Gold's Infinity
gloves, hair accessories: Claire's
necklaces: Accessorize
shoes: offbrand

It was the first international meet I actually found myself beautiful!!

after the main program the highlight of the evening started:

KARAOKEEEE!!


It was the first time I was brave enough to sing ^^

I was singing ''make me wanna die'' from The Pretty Reckless with Ari and Aiko
and ''Let it go'' from Frozen with our Gyarusa
^o^

After the main meet was over we went to our hotel to gat ready for clubbing
with the gorgeous Ari and Lily ^o^

but we realized everyone was so tired
so we had a nice room party at Wesley's and Jada's hotel room

Da people on da bed XD

Lily, Belia, Chewiee, Lizzie and me ^^

-Spin the lemon- :D
Here you can see the d.i.a dress I was wearing (borrowed from Ari)
(photo by Kati)


we went back to our hotel at 4am so you can guess we had a lot of fun :D


All in all the event was seriously the best international meetup :D

I already miss everyone but I'm happy I can see a few of them at least every month ^o^


(Photo credits: Gyaru Lovers Events
Kati Busk
Lily Antoinette Grey
Lizzie Bee
Ari Sakurai
Hans Ludes
Annika von Stein) 



XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

..