26 Aug 2014

#31 ギャル Library Meet in Utrecht/ Princess Melody: Candy Unicorn Collection


Hey everyone,

On august 2nd I was at a dutch Gyaru meet in Utrecht ^o^

It was organisated by Rox (aka. Woxje) and Charlotte
Thank you so much for organisation

I was so happy I was able to come because I wanted to meet all the gorgeous dutch Gyarus ^^

that was my outfit:
Eingebetteter Bild-Link

Dress and Bloomers: Princess Melody
Cardigan: made of a scarf
Hair accessories: LaPafait
Chocke: Princess Melody
Necklace: LaPafait
Shoes: LaPafait


I travelled by train and Intercity around 2 hours from my home (btw I live next to the bordwer to the Netherlands ^w^

At Venlo statiom I met the beautiful Kuro who also came to the meet and we travelled together to Utrecht station ^^

First I met my Hime friend Lenie Princess *___* and my other Gyaru friend Esmee (Yuu San) (she is a very cute Rokku and Romantic Gyaru but she also do gorgeous Cosplay)

Then we went to a to a meeting point in the train station and I met the rest of the beautiful Gals *O*

and I got my beloved DreamV shoes from Amber ^^

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
Eingebetteter Bild-Link

after that we went a loong way to a ver delicious restaurant called "Sumo" were we ate Sushi Ramen or Miso Soup *o*

Eingebetteter Bild-Link

DSC_0392.jpg wird angezeigt.
DSC_0391.jpg wird angezeigt.
DSC_0390.jpg wird angezeigt.



after the amazing lunch we went to a stylish Cafe to drink Ice Tea and take photos and to read Gyaru mags (So sad I took only one selfie by myself ;o;)

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
me and Zoe

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
with Sharon <3

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
with Amber and Zoe again ^o^

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
with Charissa chan ^w^

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
with the gorgeous Elise *___*

Eingebetteter Bild-Link
with the cute Charlotte, one of the organisators ^^


Here is a selfie with Esmeeeeeee *o*

and I took a  selfie with my best friend Lenie *___*
Thank you so much Lenie chan I was so happy to meet you <3 <3 <3 <3
Eingebetteter Bild-Link

We also did Group photos ^^
Eingebetteter Bild-Link
Eingebetteter Bild-Link
cute right ^^

I found also a ver gorgous picture Charlotte made of Zoe, Amber and me *__*
Eingebetteter Bild-Link

all in all the meet was so great and I can't wait to meet you again *___*
I miss you all so much ;o;


Princess Melody Candy Unicorn collection

Last weeks I saw that Princess Melody has a new print and new accessories called "Candy Unicorn"



ブラック


ブラックブラック

ブラックブラック


キャンディユニコーン 3段ワンピ  ピンクキャンディユニコーン 3段ワンピ  ブラック
キャンディユニコーン ホイップクリームSetUp  ピンクキャンディユニコーン ホイップクリームSetUp  ブラック

they are also new accessories
プリティBABYバレッタ  ピンクプリティBABYバレッタ  ブラックプリティBABYバレッタ  ホワイト

たっぷりレースバレッタ  ピンクたっぷりレースバレッタ  ブラックたっぷりレースバレッタ  ホワイト

I personally prefer the pink sets because the print of the black ones reminds ,e a bit of a Lolita dress print XD

What do you think about  it do you like it  OR do you prefer the older prints? to me I like all prints ^^

write a comment below if you want ^^ 


also follow me on my twitter if you want ^^


Sayonara and see ya

Eingebetteter Bild-Link










No comments:

Post a Comment

..