1 Sept 2014

#32 New style....

Hey everyone

I really love the cute Himegyaru and Agejo because they are so cute and sexy and I think it suits me very much and I don't want to strop wearing it because they are my forever main styles!!


But sometimes I think it's very boring to wear only two styles...

So I decided to try out a new style called Saike Gyaru (=Psyche Gal)
it's very rare but I really like it ^^


that means:

braided hairbands or bandanas with Bohemian prints


lots of accessories like big colorful necklaces with charms like dream catchers etc..


flowing dresses with tribal-/Bohemian prints


flashy clothes


long hair (wavy or straight) with feather extensions /colorful extensions

some clothes from brands I can use:

D.I.A


me Jane


Garula

OR any Bohemian inspired clothes, shoes or accessories from local Second Hand Shops ^^

So all in all I will dress very Hippie but with a glamorous/rockish/sexy touch


what do you think about this style?

write a commend below



if you want Subscribe or follow my Twitter 



Peace and see ya *^^*












No comments:

Post a Comment

..