27 Aug 2016

#87: summer/autumn wishlist


It's summertime and I'm melting  because it's around 40 degrees here in germany =-=
I hope you do well at the heat <3
Anyways...

Today I want to show you my favourite/ want-to-buy - pieces
of this season (+some Re-Arrivals and coming soon items) and cosmetics/makeup ^o^
Tbh when it comes to clothing I'm not really into whole collections of Shibuya 109 brands anymore because most of the stuff that is in stock atm isn't really interesting and  most of the pieces are shapeless or they have a very plain design>< I also miss highly decorated and detailed accessories!
It's so sad to see how many brand changed their style completely or become almost identical to other brands!



but some items catched my eyes because of their color combo, fabric or prints ^^ and this cool/ ''Bad Girls Harajuku style'' (idk how to call it.. sorry ^^'') catched my eyes as well this year *^*

Here are my favourite clothing/ makeup ^o^

(source: lilimpark.jp/mars/)
 (source: lilimpark.jp/mars/)
 (source: lilimpark.jp/mars/)
(source: lilimpark.jp/mars/)



(source: blanccloset.com/datura/)
(source: blanccloset.com/datura/)
 (source: blanccloset.com/datura/)


(source: blanccloset.com/datura/)



#4:
(source: onespo-store.net)
 (source: onespo-store.net)
 (source: onespo-store.net)

(source: onespo-store.net)



(source: lastvirgin.net)
 (source: lastvirgin.net)

 (source: lastvirgin.net)

(source: lastvirgin.net)


(source: forever21)
 (source: forever21)
I usually don't support fast fashion brands that much but I fell in love with these two dresses
because of their design ~
(source: forever21)


(source: etudehouse.com)
tearbag liner
(source: etudehouse.com)

Lovely Cookie Blusher #7
(source: etudehouse.com)


(source: nyxcosmetics.com)


Butter lipstick in the color: Juju
 (source: nyxcosmetics.com)

Glitter Roll-on #02 pink
 (source: nyxcosmetics.com)

Macaron Lippie in the color Chambord
(source: nyxcosmetics.com)

 (source: tambeauty.com)
 (source: tambeauty.com)
 (source: tambeauty.com)
Pro Powder Strobe Palette
 (source: tambeauty.com)
I love Chocolate - Pink Fizz
 (source: tambeauty.com)


Salvation palette- Colour Chaos
  (source: tambeauty.com)



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

..